The Most Effective Learning Experience
- Our comprehensive salesperson package includes online courses, with or without textbooks, practice tests for the state exam, and a LIVE 1-day webinar crash course.
- We provide high quality, professionally written course content, delivered in an engaging and interactive format.
- Learn On the Go by viewing our courses on most smart phones and tablets (PC or Mac compatible).
- Every student is assigned a Personal Instructor to answer course content questions.
How Courses Work
The first of their kind, the Chamberlin online courses will better prepare you to take and pass the California State Examination as compared to traditional home-study offerings. Sample questions similar to those you will encounter on the state exam are drawn from a database and distributed throughout the courses.
These new online courses use the same high quality content you would expect from a college level textbook. The content is then delivered entirely over the Internet through an engaging and interactive format.
Live 1-Day Webinar Crash Course
Delivered via a state-of-the-art Power Point presentation, our 1-day Zoom webinar crash course is packed with information to help you pass the state salesperson or broker exam the FIRST TIME! This class will cover the most common subjects covered on the state exam. *Included in our Pre-License Package.
PRESENTED BY THE BEST . . .
Besides being among the most sought-after speakers in the real estate industry, our instructors are seasoned real estate brokers with years of experience. We’re sure you will enjoy their lively teaching styles and the real world experience they bring to this one-of-a-kind course.
- Saturday Only
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Exam-taking Hints
- Memorization Aids
- Power Point Slides
- Expert Licensed Instructor
- Hot Questions Handout
What Our Students Say
San Francisco, CA
“I highly recommend taking the Chamberlin Crash Course for the Real Estate Exam! I 100% know I would not have passed my test without this class! Mr. De was awesome! His way…
Mountain View, CA
“I passed my salespersons exam Monday morning of this week. It was the first attempt. I used Chamberlin’s online program only. No live courses. After finishing all the online classes I simply…