How Courses Work
The first of their kind, the Chamberlin online courses are the result of a collaborative effort between proU.net, a leading online course delivery technology provider, and Dearborn Real Estate Education (a subsidiary of Kaplan Education), one of the leading providers of quality content solutions for real estate education providers.
These online courses use the same high quality content you would expect from a college level textbook.* The content is then delivered entirely over the Internet through an engaging and interactive format.
Our online courses will better prepare you to take and pass the California State Examination as compared to traditional home-study offerings. Sample questions similar to those you will encounter on the state exam are drawn from a database and distributed throughout the courses.
Features of our new online courses:
- Start immediately upon enrollment
- Keeps track of your progress
- Brings you back to where you left off
- Final examination online – Open book
- Finish in only 2 ½ weeks per course
- Glossary of real estate terms in text and audio
- Links to real estate-related web sites
- Instant graded responses
- Personal instructor support
- Toll free technical support
*Physical textbooks are not necessary but may be ordered as a back-up to the online courses for an additional $30 each.