Online Practice Tests for State Exam
Questions With Explained Answers
Our new Online Practice Exams will help you understand the subjects you will encounter on the state salesperson or broker examinations.
- Sort and create exams by subject category
- Create exams of 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 questions
- Hide questions you previously answered correctly
- Exams grade automatically, providing explained answers
- Answers include links to an extensive real estate glossary
Our database driven practice exams allow you to create custom examinations from the seven categories you will be tested on in the state exam. The Salesperson and Broker exams test on the same subjects.
1. Property Ownership & Use Controls and Regulations – 15%
2. Laws of Agency and Fiduciary Duties – 17%
3. Market Valuation & Financial Analysis – 14%
4. Financing – 9%
5. Transfer of Property – 8%
6. Practice of Real Estate & Mandated Disclosures – 25%
7. Contracts – 12%
The Chamberlin Real Estate School, Inc., abstains from any unauthorized reproduction of any portion of the actual Department of Real Estate licensing examination. Under no circumstance were any materials improperly removed from any actual licensing examination. All instructional materials are written and copyrighted by, and are the property of Chamberlin School, and are used for the sole purpose of education and training.