THE FAST TRACK TO YOUR SUCCESS
A common misconception is that a new agent only needs licensing education in order to be successful. The truth is, there are strict limitations on what can and cannot be taught in a licensing course. What nearly all licensing courses lack is exactly what Real Estate Accelerator provides. This two-day, intensive boot camp and 4-week continued coaching program is designed to teach you the specific activities an agent needs to perform on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in order to operate a successful real estate business.
This program will arm you with business building skills and critical operating activities utilized by the nation’s most successful real estate agents. You will leave the program prepared to implement the following plans and tools immediately in your real estate practice:
ONLY $299: CLICK HERE to enroll
Chamberlin Real Estate School (view map)
1825 Winchester Blvd.
Campbell, CA 95008
May 8th & 9th, Monday & Tuesday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Establish SMART goals specific to you
- Develop an actionable lead generation strategy
- Understand a successful P&L statement and money management plan
- Formulate a budget that accounts for all your revenue and expenses
- Develop a unique value proposition specific to you
- Create an effective online persona
- Learn to strategically use search engine marketing, Zillow/Trulia, and Realtor.com
- Understand the value of a solid personal brand and logo
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing strategies that align with your personality type, market, and budget
- Set your financial goals
- Calculate total lead generation and closing activities required to support your financial goals
- Determine your work and vacation schedule