State Exam Scheduling
Examination scheduling is based on the volume of applications received. Salesperson and Broker Examinations are generally administered as needed in the following cities:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
NOTE: Examination locations within an area may vary. Requests for specific locations within the chosen area cannot be granted.
See the current list of open scheduled exams in each city.
If you are not qualified at the time of making application, you have two years from the original date the application and fee were received by CalBRE to complete the qualifications and pass the examination. If you do not pass the examination during the two-year period, the application expires and you will be required to resubmit a new application and the appropriate fee.
Schedule Your Exam Date
eLicensing Examination Services
The secure eLicensing on-line system offeres expedited processing of the following examination services any time or day of the week:
- Apply for your first sales person examination
- Schedule your salesperson examination at a satellite exam site
- Reschedule your exam date
- Apply to re-take an exam
- Change your exam mailing address
- View your exam records
- Check your scheduled exam date, time and location
- Request duplicate schedule notice
- View your exam results
- Requests duplicates notice
- See if your license has been issued
eLicensing is easy to use, paperless and interactive. Acceptable methods of payment include VISA, Mastercards, Amercian Express credit card or debit card bearing a VISA or Mastercard logo.