SAFE Exam Preparation
CA Safe Prep Chamberlin’s Online State Exam Preparation Course
CA Safe Prep covers both the National and California state components of the NMLS licensing examination. CA Safe Prep is for “state exam preparation” only and is NOT approved as pre-license education for NMLS credit.
CA Safe Prep is much more than a bank of sample questions. Our intent with this course is to give you a solid understanding of the subject matter so you can answer variations of questions you may encounter on the state exam. The content of this course was specifically written based on the National and State component outlines provided by the NMLS.
- National Component (90 scored test questions – 10 unscored test questions) View Content Outline
- CA State Component (50 scored test questions – 10 unscored test questions) View Content Outline
(opens in new window)
- Covers both the National and CA State components of the NMLS exam
- Course content written to NMLS state exam outlines
- Hundreds of sample questions throughout the course
- Course ends with comprehensive final briefing examination
Additional course features include:
- Study at your own pace
- Keeps track of your progress
- Brings you back to where you left off
- Final briefing examination online
- Glossary of real estate terms in text and audio
- Links to mortgage-related web sites
- Instant graded responses
- Toll free technical support
We encourage you to contact one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-672-4665 with any questions.